What's new

UPS Signature

Iphone-4

Reaction score
Anyone know if UPS requires a signature when they deliver a iphone to a residence?

Mine got delivered FedEx and a Signature was not required, but about UPS just call them and give them your tracking number and they will tell you if a Signature is required. if it is and your not there leave a not on your door to hide it somewhere and then take the note, or have a neighbor sign, or have it delivered to your place of work.

I think they're supposed to get a signature, but usually they'll leave the package if I post a signed note on my front door.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I've had a 6 delivered by FedEx. All said signature required and the FedEx guy was standing there with his little thing for me to sign. I wasn't going to risk them not leaving it. When it is from anywhere else, they usually drop the box and run before I can even get up. So, I'd say YES based on MY experiences but mine are with FedEx, not UPS.

Depends on the person sending it. Apple always has to be signed. Or you can print the form allowing the driver to leave it.

Got mine via fedex - no signature, they just left it on my porch.

Signature required for expensive contents such as Iphone4

no its not, mine did not i called FedEx and they said it wasn't then this guy knocked on my door gave it to me and left.