What's new

Texting signatures

Imageman

Reaction score
Is there a way to automate a signature for texting messages - Thanks for your help, IM

I don't think so I've looked. Unless u download a new texting app idk but there might have been something on cydia. I also want to know if there is anything cydia or not to change the length of a SMS vibrate.

Is there a way to automate a signature for texting messages - Thanks for your help, IM

You can't do what u want to do with the native sms app. If you jailbreak already, download biteSMS or iReal SMS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help! Some friends don't respond to my texts because they don't know who sent them :-( I guess I'll have to type in my name on every text. My Droid II allows signatures in text messages - IM

Call them then theyll know who it is and if they want they'll talk to you. I too don't respond to SMS from people I find annoying

The same way you save you friends, parents etc... contacts into your phone, the same way they all save your contacts into their phones, actually if it's a new phone number you have, you will just need to inform them all only once and if they want to save your contact into their phones they will do that, so as way that the next time you send them a text message, not your number will show on their phones but the name they use to save your contact into their phone. There is no need to mention who you are when u texting people you know, unless you really want to load a signature into your text mesaages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk