What's new

Uploading photos to facebook

ROBBSZX3

Reaction score
Is there a way to upload photos to the facebook app....i came from verizon and on the droid it was no prob..now i am a noob iphone user but i am not seeing a way to do this...or will i need an app to do this...any help would be greatly appreciated..

Is there a way to upload photos to the facebook app....i came from verizon and on the droid it was no prob..now i am a noob iphone user but i am not seeing a way to do this...or will i need an app to do this...any help would be greatly appreciated..

Yes, just get the Facebook App. There are also many other apps for uploading to facebook.

Ok again im such a noob i just went into the photos spot hit the camera button and chose a pic out of my folder then boom there the upload button is...geeeeeese maybe i need how to 101 on working my phone..lmao...thanx again my man you seem to be on top of all my ?s..ill sorry for a dumb thread...since you a moderator you can delete thread if ya want...doh!!!!

This might help

If you are an iPhone user, simply use the Facebook for iPhone application available for free from the iTunes App Store.

If you are using your personalized uploads email address, please try refreshing your email address by following these instructions:
  1. On the computer, go to the Publisher located at the top of your Wall and click the Photos button next to "Attach."
  2. Select "Upload a Photo."
  3. Click the "upload via email" link.
  4. Click the "refresh your upload email" link.
A dialog box will appear with your new personalized upload email address. Be sure to save this new address as a contact for easy access.

wierd seeing this topic as ive just done it lol

just get the facebook app free
go into your photos / folders and select the camera top right and it opens the photos you have taken :D

its proper fast i love it