What's new

How to catergorize your picture when uploading to Facebook?

iPhoneDiva

Reaction score
I have tried and tried and have not found a way to have my photos that I upload to Facebook go to certain Albums. Is there a way to change this so my photos go to the Album I want, instead of the standard mobile uploads?

Thanks in advance!

:photos:

Just open the folder you want in facebook then upload. It should go into that folder.

Just open the folder you want in facebook then upload. It should go into that folder.

On Facebook I went into Photos and clicked on an album I wanted the picture to go into. I then clicked onto the camera on the above-right hand corner. It asked you if you want to take a picture or chose one from the library. I chose one from the library. Then before you upload you can write a caption. Then upload it and it will put the picture into the photo album you want it to go into.

However, what I found is that it not only puts the pictures into the album it posts all the pictures at the same time. I did not like that part that it would post the pictures. I only wanted to create an album and then post a picture at a time but it showed all three pictures. If anyone knows a way around that, I would welcome it. Thanks.