What's new

unlocked from factory plz help !?/

opdocpreston

Reaction score
I have been with straight talk for years , i bought a 256 gb 11 pro from factory when they came out unlocked , been loving it every since asides from a few glitches & talk / hearing & speaker probs . last thur. i lost cellular & network and came to find out that Verizon has now taken over straight talk so while being on anyone who would allow me to borrows phone i got a new sim card as per instructed and used anothers to call and support tells me I need another sim . apple support went thru all possible and set a store time to check it out , best buy they as a last resort did a reset and never has worked since , when rebooting it will not get past the step right after "try using wi-fi " set up manually . new sim came yesterday and I purchased another ipone 12 from walmart straight talk just to get my old fave back up and running and now it will not allow me to log on to apple w apple id because it wants to send verify code to old number that is not working . verizon would not give me my old number i have had for 20 plus years thru all the companies i have been thru & I am ready to explode and cannot get any help i get different answers and when i finally do get a super visor i get hung up on , been on w them for days and when I can under stand them they are rude and placating me . can any one help an old vet out please ? Doc and many thanks for just reading my long rant / story

I have been with straight talk for years , i bought a 256 gb 11 pro from factory when they came out unlocked , been loving it every since asides from a few glitches & talk / hearing & speaker probs . last thur. i lost cellular & network and came to find out that Verizon has now taken over straight talk so while being on anyone who would allow me to borrows phone i got a new sim card as per instructed and used anothers to call and support tells me I need another sim . apple support went thru all possible and set a store time to check it out , best buy they as a last resort did a reset and never has worked since , when rebooting it will not get past the step right after "try using wi-fi " set up manually . new sim came yesterday and I purchased another ipone 12 from walmart straight talk just to get my old fave back up and running and now it will not allow me to log on to apple w apple id because it wants to send verify code to old number that is not working . verizon would not give me my old number i have had for 20 plus years thru all the companies i have been thru & I am ready to explode and cannot get any help i get different answers and when i finally do get a super visor i get hung up on , been on w them for days and when I can under stand them they are rude and placating me . can any one help an old vet out please ? Doc and many thanks for just reading my long rant / story
This is a long shot, but have you got another device that is “trusted” by Apple, such as a Mac or PC? If you can sign into your Apple Account on that you would be able to update your mobile number and continue to set your new phone up.

This is a long shot, but have you got another device that is “trusted” by Apple, such as a Mac or PC? If you can sign into your Apple Account on that you would be able to update your mobile number and continue to set your new phone up.
I have been on itunes and icloud , still wants to send code to old dead number , my ipod touch 5th neither and it was able to get codes but not now ! I should have just made the new phone my old number and account but 64 gb & 256 is a big difference and new one just aint big enuff ! ty

Try the following:
Usually, it‘s helpful when you can‘t change your password. It might also help with your problem.
ive no need to reset apple id i have and know it . purchased a new phone just to have comms and got access to apple id yesterday still no luck getting old phone going
ty