What's new

unlock my iphone

soso20000

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought the new iphone 4 from UK, the phone was locked to Vodafone, i don’t live in UK so I cant have vodafone plan, any idea how to unlock the phone?
I cant jailbreak it bcuz I cant use the phone only for emergency calls :s

Hi, I just bought the new iphone 4 from UK, the phone was locked to Vodafone, i don’t live in UK so I cant have vodafone plan, any idea how to unlock the phone?

Yes you can.

Download and install iTunes on your computer. Connect your iPhone 4 to your computer and it will get rid of the initial screen. You can then activate your WiFi and connect to your router. With WiFi connected you can use Safari to jailbreak your phone.

if you got it fromt he uk you could of got it directly from apple sim free :s lots of ppl seem to think that the uk carriers do it sim free as well as apple when thats not the case

Yes you can.

Download and install iTunes on your computer. Connect your iPhone 4 to your computer and it will get rid of the initial screen. You can then activate your WiFi and connect to your router. With WiFi connected you can use Safari to jailbreak your phone.

No he can't. His iphone either is on FW 4.0.2 or 4.1, probably 4.1.
And there is no jailbreak/unlock available yet.