What's new

Unknown error Has Occured Message

sportsman

Reaction score
Hi

First post so go easy guys,can anyone help i am unable to download apps and i keep getting the message Unknown error Has Occured when i try to download any app wether its free or not,only had my phone 4 weeks and its been spot on since i got it.

Great forum by the way !

Last edited:
What about your internet connection? Is it good enough? Try to log out your itunes account, restart your phone and log in back with your iTunes account and try see what it give.

Along with bab2010's comments, here's another one. Maybe simplistic, but are you signing in with a valid iTunes account and password when trying to get an app? Sorry..... but it's my first thought.

I have had my iphone 4S since it came out - I am getting the same error message when I try to update apps. The sign in and password are absolutely correct - I can download on itunes and my ipad but Not the iphone. Andy ideas???????

have had my iphone 4s since it was released. never had a problem before. Past 2 days I get Unknown error every time I try to download or update an app.
password is correct, I can download on itunes and on ipad. Anyone have a fix for this??????

I just read a user of the forum mentioning that adjusting the time on the iPhone fixing it.
Is the time and the date on your iPhone correct?
If yes then try resetting all settings see if it helps or not.
If still not solved after that, then post a screenshot of that error message here so we can see it.