What's new

Unhappy with 3gs since upgrading software to ios6

scrabble

Reaction score
Have an iphone 3gs and my contract doesn't expire until May 2013. Recently upgraded software to ios6 and since that time, my phone is very slow, takes a long time to upgrade Apps, and seems to jump to another and different App without my selecting it to do so. Also, battery always draining down and must recharge each and every day.
I wonder if anyone else has similar issues. Suggestions, thoughts, appreciated.

Well moral of this is, don't be a first upgrader!!
I have a 4s and am waiting to 6 is stable

Thanks Tintbob. I guess I had too much faith in Apple. Do you know if I can remove the upgrade to ios6, and restore to previous software? Thanks.

Only if you have SHSH blobs saved. You can downgrade back to the previous version of iOS only if you have the blobs to stitch

I am sorry but I do not understand your post or the "SHSH blobs saved" or "stich" -- I have never heard of these expressions. Can you please simplify? Thanks.

I am sorry but I do not understand your post or the "SHSH blobs saved" or "stich" -- I have never heard of these expressions. Can you please simplify? Thanks.

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18924

This guide will break down SHSH for you. Stitching is using the blobs to basically forge a signature so that the older iOS can be installed after the window has closed for it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

For a tech challenged person such as myself, sounds comlicated.