What's new

Unable to send SMS

thuya1991

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
Starting from this morning, I could not send any texts messages, it stops around 80% and cannot send it anymore. And, I still also could not receive the SMS and could not call anybody. But, I can still get the phone call. Somebody Please help. I just bought that phone last 3 weeks ago. This is the iphone 4s 16 GB with IOS 5.1.
I tried resetting all those settings and still do not work.

Hard reset the phone 3 times and see if that can help or not.

Hello everybody,
Starting from this morning, I could not send any texts messages, it stops around 80% and cannot send it anymore. And, I still also could not receive the SMS and could not call anybody. But, I can still get the phone call. Somebody Please help. I just bought that phone last 3 weeks ago. This is the iphone 4s 16 GB with IOS 5.1.
I tried resetting all those settings and still do not work.

I don't know who your provider is but this happened to me a week after I got my Iphone but only at home, when I was away from home it worked fine. I have sprint and also have an airave. It turned out to be my airave, I had to scync it with my phone which was simple as dialing *99. I am prolly way off here but hey if by chance u have sprint and the airave call *99

it's funny. I restore it to factory settings. I drained the phone battery out completely and charge it to full. Then, the problem solved.