Unable to delete a broken dublicate song from iPhone.

nyght87

New Member
I recently bought a song on iTunes on my PC and when I synced my iPhone to put the song on it, not only did it put the song on there but it also put a duplicate of the song on there as well that I cannot delete. The duplicate doesn't play I might add but the other works fine. Here is what it looks like. $Dup.webp
You can see the "Holy Diver" on top has that circle to the right of it, that is the one that does not play and the one I am unable to remove. I tried removing all the music from my iPhone by selecting for iTunes on my computer to not sync music but that did not remove it either (side note: when i did this after I synced my music back to my iPhone for some reason it wouldn't sync some of the songs to my iPhone, I guess that might be an unrelated problem but whatever the case I got that fixed.). I searched for similar problems but I couldn't find anyone else with my problem specifically, sorry if this is a question or problem is asked about often.
Thank you for the assistance.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top