What's new

UINavigationBar 's Text Color on iOS 6

doga.ozkaraca

Reaction score
It's bit development question.....

i'm theming and tweaking ios 6 for making ios 7 ....

i stucked here...

is there a way to change navigationbar's text color to black ??

$photo.jpg

It's been a while since I've done anything really hands on. But I believe you can change

label.textColor = [UIColor blackColor]

If you want to make it black. You may want to change the shadowing as well (label.shadowColor) to something more appropriate if you'd like.

I don't have a theme that I can sample on, but if you can provide one, I can probably play around with it if you're unsure.

It's been a while since I've done anything really hands on. But I believe you can change

label.textColor = [UIColor blackColor]

If you want to make it black. You may want to change the shadowing as well (label.shadowColor) to something more appropriate if you'd like.

I don't have a theme that I can sample on, but if you can provide one, I can probably play around with it if you're unsure.

actually i'm changing artwork files and using winterboard theme info.plist's for changing textcolor etc. but probably i need play with system files(a big cache file which needs extract). but i dont know what should i put to which file....
and probably you're considering about making new utility app for ios which uses mobilesubstrate and more... that can be good.
and probably we dont have a chance for putting label.textColor = [UIColor blackColor] code to info.plist or hardcoded settings.app's file.
and also you know ios 6's music app's navigationbar title's color is black.. maybe we can use something in music.app for implementing text color to other system apps

Last edited: