What's new

TV Shows online

menash

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Do you know any way of watching tv shows online on the iPhone?
Megavideo doesn't work as far as I could see.
Is there any alternative?

itunes does the trick, they download quickly and can easily watch it on your phone

itunes does the trick, they download quickly and can easily watch it on your phone

I don't live in the US so that's a problem for me. They won't let you buy content if you're not using an American credit card/bank...

I don't live in the US so that's a problem for me. They won't let you buy content if you're not using an American credit card/bank...

You can use visa card or master card as well yo register your itune account with. What about youtube? What about justin? What about dailymotion? They don't work out your needs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys.
thanks for the answers, however it didn't solve my problem.
i'll try and be more specific.

first, i don't live in the US, so hulu & itunes won't work (itunes won't accept any credit card which is not originated from the US... so i can't download content from the US store, only my country's store)

second, my target here is to watch tv shows like survivor, fringe, how i met your mother, etc...
i was just checking to see if you're familiar with an app, website that is iphone friendly or something of the sort.
thanks again.

That's not true, you can download or watch tv from itune on your phone eventhough you are not in america or not having any america bank cards. Do you have a itune account anyway despite your country location? If yes then log in itune using your account from your computer and then change country to america.

hello friends,
It is my first post so, just replied to say "Hai" to all of you. It is great to be one of you.

Have you done any research on the Slingbox?
http://www.slingbox.com/

I was curious to know how I could watch recorded DVR shows from our satellite onto the iphone. The slingbox looks pretty neat - but involved a $180 box and a $30App. I'm just not sure I'd use it that much and I don't really know how it works. You might want to do some research.

Good Luck!

That's not true, you can download or watch tv from itune on your phone eventhough you are not in america or not having any america bank cards. Do you have a itune account anyway despite your country location? If yes then log in itune using your account from your computer and then change country to america.

I do have an iTunes user and I download free apps with no problem. But you can't put a credit card on your profile unless it's from the us. Even paypal doesn't work, it recognizes that your card is not from the us. It's quite annoying really.
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I'm going to look in to them.

Hi jessicas, welcome. I'm new too.