What's new

trying to record with camtwist..

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that use Camtwist, how do i record the camTwist effects and also use voice candy in there to change voice ? im trying to google and for hours im finding nothing.. i found some one says imovie but i cant work out how to do that lol any ideas some one?

i find it hard to believe with so many people who upload these camtwist effects and no matter where i asked or looked no one could or wanted to tell me how to capture the effects of camtwist... even i was looking on youtube videos asking in comments sending pms googling for hours no one wanted to tell me.. imovie? couldent work out how to select part of the screen to record or even record with it, downloaded final cut pro. couldent work out how to use it.. in the end i am using Screenflow and with alt and using two fingers to zoom into the screen after pressing record. you can press capture from camtwist but it record all the desktop like that.. weird

im sure there is an easier way but it seem to be a huge secret damn it LOL :mad: :mad:@@@@