What's new

Trouble with carrier change

stevdf

Reaction score
For days I've been trying to hactivate and unlock my iphone 4, ios 7.1.2 to get it to work on Telus (The phone is Rogers). I've gotten all the way to getting Cydia on my phone, but when I try to use Ultrasn0w nothing happens. I believe it's because my baseband is 04.12.09 and ultrasn0w isn't compatible to this version.

Is there anything that can be done from this point to get my phone to read the telus sim card?

Last edited:
Just a bit of friendly advice. You might want to think about keeping the default font when you post a message, the font and style you've chosen is very difficult to read for my old eyes.. I had to magnify my screen to read your message. Just a thought :)

Oh damn, thank for the advice. To be honest, I didn't touch anything regarding font, I just hit new post and started typing.

No worries. It's much more readable now, thank you very much for changing it. The change could have come from the app you're using to post, maybe the settings are such that a custom font and size are used. Worth looking into.