What's new

trouble syncing photos

Pam

Reaction score
i have a 4s. i have photos in my adobe 9 file that are to be synced automatically to my iphone. not all photos are synced over. is there a limit to the number of photos. i have more than enought memory.
thanks
pam

Pam said:
i have a 4s. i have photos in my adobe 9 file that are to be synced automatically to my iphone. not all photos are synced over. is there a limit to the number of photos. i have more than enought memory.
thanks
pam

No. No limit...only as much as the hardware allows.

iPhone photo syncing is flawed.._and alway has been.

My advice to you is to use Dropbox(or something similar. Dropbox handles photos very well)

Make a Dropbox account. Download the Dropbox folder from the website. Save it to your desktop or wherever you choose.

Simply drag and drop any photo (or file) into the Dropbox folder on your computer.

Now on your phone...download the Dropbox app from that AppStore.

Open it, sign in.

Instant access to anything you dropped into the Dropbox folder on your computer.

Simply open the picture file in the Dropbox app, and save it to your camera roll by tapping the little box with the arrow or by just taking a screenshot.

This is much more efficient then syncing photos to iPhone directly...something almost always goes wrong with photo syncing. I have no idea why.