What's new

Trouble syncing iPhone4s to new computer because old computer was fried by Hurricane.

Delpodity

Reaction score
My iphone4s was synced to my windows based computer but my computer was fried due to Hurricane Sandy and now I can't sync my phone to my new computer.

I guess the phone is looking for my old hard drive.

Any thoughts? Thanx

My iphone4s was synced to my windows based computer but my computer was fried due to Hurricane Sandy and now I can't sync my phone to my new computer.

I guess the phone is looking for my old hard drive.

Any thoughts? Thanx

If its beyond repair, try using iExplorer to rip everything off of your iPhone and restore to a new iPhone and put everything you've ripped off of your iPhone back in

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If its beyond repair, try using iExplorer to rip everything off of your iPhone and restore to a new iPhone and put everything you've ripped off of your iPhone back in

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"... restore to a new iPhone..."? I don't understand. I only have one iPhone. That's the 4s. I don't want the 5 as of this time.

I mean restore it and set it as a new phone when iTunes asks.

Ah ha! Gotcha! Understood and thanks.
Just be sure you use iExplorer, as willerz suggested above, before restoring as a "New device." iExplorer will give you root access to your iPhone and allow you to pull pics, ringtones, music, contacts, etc. from it and allow you to drop it into iTunes on another computer.