What's new

Trouble Installing Apps in iPhone 4

deepushibu

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an iPhone 4 iOS 4.0.2 jailbroken. I want to install some good games and apps like Need for speed shift, etc. I can easily install the apps that i have downloaded freely from Appstore. But i have also downloaded torrentz having lots of apps in them. When i try to install them i cant.
My friend told it had something to do with metadata file. So i opened the file in Winrar and searched for the file but in vain. I tried the same process for the files downloaded from iTunes and they had this metadata file. Please help me. suggest a way to install free third party apps.

Regards,
Deepu

ive also had phone for 2 weks, first week no probs, now the app store wont load at all?? any suggestions

I have no problems with the app store, only the fact that i cant install applications that i get from torrent packages like this torrent: "Tanners App Pack"

Any solutions......

Deepu

ive also had phone for 2 weks, first week no probs, now the app store wont load at all?? any suggestions

How do u open or download the apps? On 3g or on wifi? Apps like need for speed are about or over 100mb so it will need a faster data transfer to start downloading, same goes to the application dtore which also need internet speed to load up. Make sure that your iphone wifi connection is faster. My pjone will never load app store or itune on 3g, but on my wifi it loadup faster; sometimes it doesn't as my wifi connection speed isn't that fast. I'm pretty sure that it's a connection issue. Try to play 5mn youtube video to see how long it takes to play the video and buffering it. From there, u should know how fast is your wifi. That's my personal experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, did you jailbreak your phone and then have problems, or is yours still pristine? If not jailbroken, are you having any other problems?