What's new

trasfer notes on iphone 3G (not 3GS) ti iphone 4?

yage

Reaction score
I have a few hundred notes on my old iphone3G (not 3GS) running 4.2.1 (the non-jailbreak version). Now I am trying to transfer these notes to the new iphone 4 (running iOS 5.0.1). I did some google search, but didn't find a good way to transfer the notes. As the iphone 3G doesn't support note ssync to gmail or icloud.com. Not sure whether I can use Microsoft Outlook as a middle hop to get it done. The issue is my windows is XP home edition and no Outlook. Do we have any other way to get the notes to PC?

Thanks in advance.

I have a few hundred notes on my old iphone3G (not 3GS) running 4.2.1 (the non-jailbreak version). Now I am trying to transfer these notes to the new iphone 4 (running iOS 5.0.1). I did some google search, but didn't find a good way to transfer the notes. As the iphone 3G doesn't support note ssync to gmail or icloud.com. Not sure whether I can use Microsoft Outlook as a middle hop to get it done. The issue is my windows is XP home edition and no Outlook. Do we have any other way to get the notes to PC?

Thanks in advance.

Can you use Evernote on your 3G? If so copy and paste them into Evernote, install Evernote on the 4 and they iwll sync up, plus there is a desktop version so you can sync to that. I have 3 desktop computers that all sync to Evernote on my Iphone 4s. Really works good.

Hope this helps,
HiddenPuppy