What's new

Transferring contacts from Android to iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would Like to share some easy step to solve your issue
1. On your Android phone, open the “People” or “Contacts” app depending on the phone model.
2. Once having accessed your Android contacts, tap on the “Menu” button of your phone and tap “Import/Export”
3. Next, tap “Export to SD card”
4. This will save all of your Android contacts to a single vCard file within your phone’s storage
5. Tap OK and wait until the process of saving contacts completes
6. Once your Android contacts have been saved to a vCard file on your Android storage, connect your Android phone to your computer and if prompted on your phone, set your connection type to “Disk drive”
7. Your Android phone will now appear as a new drive within the “My Computer” section of your PC where all the rest of your PC drives are listed
8. Enter into your iPhone drive from within your PC. Among the rest of your Android phone system files and folders you will find a single vCard file
9. Now, download CopyTrans Contacts from the following page:
10. Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Contacts, please refer to this article

11. Run CopyTrans Contacts and connect your iPhone. Once your iPhone data loads, click on the “Import Contacts” button, navigate to the location where the single vCard file containing your Android contacts was saved, and click “Open”
12. Your Android contacts will be imported to your iPhone
This is how to quickly transfer Android contacts to iPhone.
That's not quickly at all:mad:

After trying to create a good free method I ultimately just settled on purchasing some software -

Ultimately the software costs about $20 dollars and it works well.

Last edited by a moderator:
After trying to create a good free method I ultimately just settled on purchasing some software - Ultimately the software costs about $20 dollars and it works well.
When I got my new iPhone 5S, my carrier hooked my old phone and new phone up to a device which transferred all my contacts to the new iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being that there are many useful methods posted herein to complete this task, and that the originating poster has resolved his issue, we will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.