What's new

Transfering photo albums from iphone to ipad

davedrizen

Reaction score
I have just got a iPad2 and I want transfer all my albums on my iPhone to my iPad, is there any way of directly transferring without having to use photo stream to make new albums on my iPad. Both my iPhone and iPad are running IOS5

I have a paid app transfer it works great!! Moves via wifi (and bluetooth) but w wifi went fine put the transfer on both products and click it than click the pics than whalla! Done lol
Love it! You know we pay once via apple id
I love apple lol
And you can transfer to your computer as well w a ip addy or something... Good luck:)

I have just got a iPad2 and I want transfer all my albums on my iPhone to my iPad, is there any way of directly transferring without having to use photo stream to make new albums on my iPad. Both my iPhone and iPad are running IOS5

Look, you can use iTunes for the transferring of iPhone photo albums to your iPad but I would also like to tell you that the process taken by iTunes is very hectic and frustrating.

I use iMacsoft iPhone Transfer Software if I have to transfer any of the iPhone data of mine to any secondary storage device or Macbook Pro of mine.

Look, you can use iTunes for the transferring of iPhone photo albums to your iPad but I would also like to tell you that the process taken by iTunes is very hectic and frustrating.

I use iMacsoft iPhone Transfer Software if I have to transfer any of the iPhone data of mine to any secondary storage device or Macbook Pro of mine.

Or just iMessage each individual one (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte