What's new

Transfering Contacts to Iphone4

cece5702

Reaction score
Is there a way for me transfer my contacts from my Original Droid to the Iphone4? Will Verizon do it for me?

is there a way to do this without VZW doing it..i have a droid X getting Iphone 4 in trade for some other things tommorow.. going to give iphone a try.. bug android fan. but thought i would try the hype of iphone

is there a way to do this without VZW doing it..i have a droid X getting Iphone 4 in trade for some other things tommorow.. going to give iphone a try.. bug android fan. but thought i would try the hype of iphone

Droid X has back up assistant so back it up before switching and then download vz contact transfer on the iphone. Follow the instructions and poof! Done.

I just got my iphone yesterday. On the droid phones you should have an option to backup contacts to your google account. When I plugged my iphone into iTunes to register it, it gave me an option to transfer my contacts from my google account. I signed in and all of them were there. Hope this helps.

If coming from android just set up gmail via exchange server and it will pull all your contacts down. If this doesn't work for you then use the Verizon backup assistant app. Otherwise Verizon will use the cellebrite and beam em over for ya in-store.

when I went to the Apple Store to get my iPhone, they had a huge binder of every connector conceivable JUST for that!! ;o)

Just log into your gmail and there is an option to export your contacts in either a .csv format or an iCard format. Use the iCard format and you can then email that file to yourself and just click on it in your iphone and it will import all your contacts.