What's new

Transfer vedios from computer to iPhone which itools you would recommend ?

zillah

Reaction score
Dear Experts

I am looking to transfer videos from my computer windows OS to iPhone not vice versa

I used AnyTrns and it says transferred completed successfully but I don't know where are those videos (not in photos library) on my iPhone x ?

I contacted AnyTrans on Disqus discussion (not a proper forum) but no reply yet.

Any other alternative itool you would recommend?

Thanks

I would use iCloud, place the video in an iCloud folder then from then from the iPhone download the file.

Thanks for your help

I transferred downloaded videos from my desktop windows 7 to iPhone X via iTune as per below snapshots

Imgur

Imgur

Where can I find those videos on my iPhone X ?I tried to check under " Tv" app nothing there

Do I need to enable/tweak something ?

Thanks

Check Genres, my imported movies never show up as movies but as home videos. I have to change the Genre in iTunes before transferring them to correct this

Thanks for your help

I transferred downloaded videos from my desktop windows 7 to iPhone X via iTune as per below snapshots

Imgur

Imgur

Where can I find those videos on my iPhone X ?I tried to check under " Tv" app nothing there

Do I need to enable/tweak something ?

Thanks
In iTunes on the iPhone, check downloads, it may be cued up waiting to download.