What's new

How to transfer from iPhone to computer

szilvica

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just bought a new laptop, I`d like to trasfer everything from my iPhone to my new laptop... I have everything in my old computer, but I`m afraid, if I sync my iPhone with the new one, I`ll lose everything.
Can somebody help me, which is the correct way to sync or transfer my pics, apps, musics, videos... etc.?

Thanks,

szilvica

szilvica said:
Hi Everyone,

I just bought a new laptop, I`d like to trasfer everything from my iPhone to my new laptop... I have everything in my old computer, but I`m afraid, if I sync my iPhone with the new one, I`ll lose everything.
Can somebody help me, which is the correct way to sync or transfer my pics, apps, musics, videos... etc.?

Thanks,

szilvica

You should be able to install iTunes on your new laptop and backup your iPhone saving your apps, music, videos, and all that good stuff. Just use the same apple Id.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

green7o7o said:
From my understanding Apple will only an iPhone to be synched with one computer at a time. I've had similar issues and had to use a program to transfer the music from my iPhone to my computer, then transfer the music from that program to my itunes account. There may be other ways, but that was my experience.

You may have too. That sounds like a headache.

You can use the iPhone backup software that can efficiently create backup on your laptop or computer of the data stored on the iPhone and avoid and data loss situation in case of damage or loss of the data on the iPhone due to any reason.

itunes has blocked this function since itunes is the tool with one way to transfer files from itune to iphone. So clearly auto sync with new computer will erase iphone contents those not purchased from itunes store.
To solve this problem you still need the Apple app to complish this progress.Just download and install iTunes & the iCloud control app on your machine again, then log in with your Apple ID and it should now recognize your mac as a new machine and attach it with this Apple ID. After finishing these simple step now you can sync your iPhone!
Or you can use other tools to achieve that. Just google your question and find articles or tools such as iPhone to Computer Transfer that may be of great help:)

Last edited: