What's new

Transfer android to iPhone

liyana

Reaction score
Hi I need help to transfer contacts, photos, videos, WhatsApp from android to iPhone any account or software that I can share or buy

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

If you use email accounts such as Gmail and Outlook, set them up on your iPhone and enable Contacts. They will be synced to your device.

Save photos and videos from your Android to a computer. Then connect your iPhone to the PC and use iTunes on the computer to sync them to your iPhone.

As for WhatsApp, simply install the iOS version from the Apple App Store.

As for WhatsApp, simply install the iOS version from the Apple App Store.
As if i dont want any of my history whatsapp wipe out so thats y i want android whatsapp my old phone transfer to my iphone

Hi, I too have just purchased an iPhone 13 pro max after coming from Android since iPhone 3GS....
So pretty much in same boat as you.

Most things Google related transfered and set up as expected. Photos I did on my laptop using iTunes as already mentioned.

As for my whatsapp messages I used software called mobitix.

Followed the onscreen instructions and had all my android messages, including and groups or broadcast list, copied across in about 15 mains....

You can use the app Move to iOS to transfer contacts, photos and videos from Android to iPhone, but WhatsApp is not supported.