What's new

Tough Cases... Does anyone have one?

another case i don't see anyone mentioning is the life proof case. sounds like an alternative to those people who didn't get apple care +; like me......

i find it funny how Otterbox site claims the iPhone 4 version of the defender, which i have; isn't compatible with the iPhone 4s.....both according to apple have same dimensions. only difference is the mute button doesn't quite line up due to the secondary antenna. yet i don't see how this qualifies to drop another $50 dollars
What's funny about this? The notch in hard portion of the case is designed to fit the exact position of the silent switch on the 4. The 4S is far enough off that it will not line up.

It is so hard to find definitive answers on these products. I am so used to looking up reviews and deciding what to buy. It has been surprisingly difficult to find opinions on these products.

It's people like you and everyone else who contributed that make the decision possible. Thank you all.

Also if you get on eBay they have tons of Otterbox Defenders in a variety of colors so you can get an idea of the one you would like.

Also if you get on eBay they have tons of Otterbox Defenders in a variety of colors so you can get an idea of the one you would like.

I see they are cheaper on Amazon as well. Are the Defenders all compatible with the 4s or is either a 4 and a 4s version?

Try the Belkin Verve pull case.
I've tried 3 or 4 different cases but have settled on this one.
Pro's: Full protection, front and back.
Small window to see time and caller
High quality, thick leather.
Snug fit.
Con's: No cut out's for charging or
volume.
Has to be removed from case for
use.
Snug fit.

I like the unique way of removing the phone from the case. The tab that fastens over the phone when inserted is also used to remove the phone. It is an elasticated material which extends down inside to the bottom of the case, under the phone. A good tug lifts the phone up for removal.
When I first bought this case I thought the phone was stuck inside so I began squeezing and pushing the bottom of the case to remove my phone until I realised my mistake and used the pull tab.(Doh!)
A great, solid feeling case.

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/belkin-verve-pull-case-for-iphone-4s-4-p26335.htm