What's new

Touchscreen not working

lucycorbettt

Reaction score
So the glass back of my phone has been broken for practically the whole year I've had it and the glass pieces started falling off months ago. It's gotten to the point where there's practically none left (oops, I got it very cheap though so not looking to repair) my apple pay stopped working a few months back but, other then that, I haven't had a single issue with it. However, yesterday the touchscreen completely stopped working out of nowhere, it was on my desk and 20 mins later the touchscreen had completely stopped working. None of the glass has fallen out in around a week or two and I haven't dropped it recently so I'm not sure why it suddenly stopped, might have just had enough. I've reset it but looks like there's no hope for it at all. Just wondering if there is any hope for it or should I just stop pushing my luck and get a new phone? 😬

WIN_20211126_12_10_32_Pro.jpg

If you live close enough for a visit to an Apple Store you could visit the Genius Bar for a free diagnostic. The repair cost could be more than the phone is currently worth. BTW, Apple sells refurbished iPhones in its online store. Check them out and maybe buy a newer iPhone at a substantial saving.