What's new

top/best cases

coldkilla

Reaction score
can u guys link or name some cases that are really up in the charts right now, i was thinking of getting the INCASE black slider case thats all black, but ive heard rumors saying it scratches the back of the phone?

can u guys please give me some links to buy cases online

My top pick is the Otterbox! I would stay away from the Slider.... even apple pulled them from their site because of the risk of cracking the back glass.... What style are you looking for? My favorites are the Karas Customs aluminum and the incase snap!

do u the incase slider is good? and the pixelskin HD? how about the incipio feather

o thanks for teling me that, can u guys post some websites to buy cases, can u guys tell me about the apple bumper, is it true that it leaves marks around the stainless band after 2 weeks or so, will this occur if i put a screen shield on the sides since im going to get teh SGO full body protector. Can u guys tell me about the incipio dermashot? it seems really nice does it break teh back like teh slider? the feather is nice but i think its very cheap since its the same price as others and it offers little protect

can u guys link or name some cases that are really up in the charts right now, i was thinking of getting the INCASE black slider case thats all black, but ive heard rumors saying it scratches the back of the phone?

can u guys please give me some links to buy cases online

Speck Cabdyshell!!!!

how about the griffin motif case, i really like it, but do u think it will loose its shape or its easy for dust to get inside it?

check out Griffen type cases. *their thin. *their 50% flexable and 50% durable (back & sides) and their at a good price 20-30. and last they have a good design

I need to be unique, I just ordered a real wooden case, which will be printed my name in English and Chinese.

Can't post the link as I am a new member, message me if you need the info

Do all iphone 4 cases allow full antenna signal? My Otterbox nearly covers the entire antenna. Doesn't make sense.