What's new

Top 5 Missing iPhone 5S Features

Welcome to iPF. You can obviously check on the app store and search with screen lock or something like that. Any of the results may be one you want. :)

Searched the first 150-200 apps for a screen off and volume control after typing each particular search in. No luck on either. Would like to save wear and tear on my buttons.
Thanks for the welcome. Hope to learn here as much as I have on xda developers.

Last edited:
Searched the first 150-200 apps for a screen off and volume control after typing each particular search in. No luck on either. Would like to save wear and tear on my buttons.
Thanks for the welcome. Hope to learn here as much as I have on xda developers.
Well, then nothing can be done. We have to use it the way Apple has presented it. :)

Searched the first 150-200 apps for a screen off and volume control after typing each particular search in. No luck on either. Would like to save wear and tear on my buttons. Thanks for the welcome. Hope to learn here as much as I have on xda developers.

iPhone headphones have volume controls. There is a volume control in the music player. I don't remember an android screen off app. Not sure if I would have used one anyway if it used battery life, which was dismal on my Galaxy Nexus. The home button can be used to turn the screen on.

Isn't that light super bright? How does it affect battery life?
Oh yea it's bright, but with the phone flat on it's back you can't see it. Sure it sucks the life out of the battery but I wouldn't want it on to long anyway. Supposedly you can burn the led out if it's on to long.

Sent from crz's iPhone using iPF.net

iPhone headphones have volume controls. There is a volume control in the music player. I don't remember an android screen off app. Not sure if I would have used one anyway if it used battery life, which was dismal on my Galaxy Nexus. The home button can be used to turn the screen on.

Looking for an on screen volume control for the phone itself. Not just the music player. In order to save wear and tear on the buttons.

Sent from crz's iPhone using iPF.net