What's new

Miss My Apps & Notifications

HunnieBunnie

Reaction score
I downloaded a number of apps on my old LG Motion. I really liked a lot of them. Now that I have the 5s, I visited the app store to look for iphone versions of my apps. Sadly, I never found any. Why are there no iphone versions of my apps, e.g. TED Talks, The Economist, PRI, BBC News, Pulse, Podcast Addict, eBay, etsy, yahoo mail, etc.?

Another thing I miss are my email and text message notifications. On my LG Motion, any time a new email came in for any of my email address, or a text message came in, the phone would give me an audible signal. Why does not the iphone have this???

You can set audible notifications for your email and SMS messages - you will have to configure it thru system settings / notifications and find the app you want to set a notification tone for.

You can set audible notifications for your email and SMS messages - you will have to configure it thru system settings / notifications and find the app you want to set a notification tone for.
You can set a different notification sound for each app so you know as soon as you hear the notification sound which app it's for.