What's new

Top 10 iPhone 4S concerns that Apple is not willing to Disclose

How about buying iPhone 4S now?

• Total voters

magenta

Reaction score
Hi guys i've recently bought a new iphone 4S however i have encountered few major problems that were unknown to me before such as the battery issue. therefore, i have decided to share those aspects but before i could write my own article i found a very useful article on iphone issues and i want all of you to consider reading this article if you're aiming to buy your iphone 4S..Don't forget to read this before you stuck like me!!

thanks
Magenta

What are those of your top 10 concerns?
For the battery, can you name me a phone on this planet which doesn't have battery issue?

The battery is slightly better on 5.0.1 than 5.0, and sometimes battery charging tips( like battery doctor pro) can help improve its lifetime. Especially if you are jailbroken and have a lot of tweaks.

If you're going to have a poll about this and bait about "major" concerns with the phone, list the concerns up front. Especially since there are a lot of errors people make with the phone that has nothing to do with the 4S whatsoever. I can't count the number of cases of people coming on claiming to have significant problems on the phone only to find out that they did something wrong on their own.

Where is the article?? I have had 2 Android top tier phones BEFORE my iPhone...there is no comparison...Android system is simply too buggy. I would give Windows phone a try in the future if Apple goes down the toilet...but, i see problems with Windows phone too...worst than Apple! For what i need (reliability, work and home phone), Apple is head and shoulder above everyone else right now.

Last edited:
Even if Apple doesn't want to disclose certain concerns, there are plenty of people/places, like here, that do. To not have known about the battery issue or any others is to have done virtually no research at all into the iPhone before buying it. I hope that's no how you make all your important purchases.

The battery is slightly better on 5.0.1 than 5.0, and sometimes battery charging tips( like battery doctor pro) can help improve its lifetime. Especially if you are jailbroken and have a lot of tweaks.

You realize that any app that advertises anything about helping with battery is a hoax, as no third party app has access to anything in the system that could help with battery usage. All it is is a placebo effect. The only way they help your battery is to give you tips to increase, which could be found online for free.

Hopefully you didn't pay for one of those apps, or I feel bad for you lol

This is my third smart phone - it has the best battery of any of the others.

This is my first iPhone and I can tell you the battery is shocking compared to a blackberry... I'm on 58 after 4s

My biggest beef is the fact that the photos come out upside down when u transfer them to windows of .. Now that's bad fprm

My biggest beef is the fact that the photos come out upside down when u transfer them to windows of .. Now that's bad fprm[/QUOTE]

I just learned that the volume buttons need to be on the bottom for the picture to be right side up in windows, same with videos - that was hard to get used to

I just learned that the volume buttons need to be on the bottom for the picture to be right side up in windows, same with videos - that was hard to get used to
Not from my 4S to Windows players. They import to Windows and Macs the same for me. Right side up.

pianoman said:
Not from my 4S to Windows players. They import to Windows and Macs the same for me. Right side up.

Really?? Are they like that if u copy from the apple phone directly rather than import,, I just notice there is an option to change orientation when u import but they are upside down if u go straight th my computer>>apple phone>>folder