What's new

Top 10 apps

Word Lens. Definitely one of coolest apps out there.
Also:
Flashlight
Lux Touch (Risk in your pocket)

(Can't think of 7 others that haven't been suggested already)

That is a hard question. There are some great games, with some great social networking apps, with other useful apps. I guess each would have its own category in that case!

I am currently working on an application now so I hope it will reach all of your top 10 lists!

- InSite

1) Facebook
2) Twitter
3) whatsapp
4) pvz
5) cut the rope
6) Angry Birds

0- documents to go
1- awesome note
2- momento
3- tapatalk
4- skype
5- scrabble
5- vpn express
4- facebook uploader
3- facebook
2- genius camera
1- download manager
0- iPicasso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try a game called Boxhead. It has a lite version as well and a game called fruit blast which is free.

Top 10? hmmm...

I really use my iPhone as more of a tool and communications device than for playing games so mine is a little different.

My number one WILL be our new app launching in June that allows me unlimited calling and texting plus integrates all of my IM platforms among over 100 other features. Our app also transforms the iPod touch into a phone using a headset like the factory one with the included microphone.

My others are Twitter, GoDaddy, Mail Chimp, Animoto, Next Gen and banking apps.

Stanza is definitely up there, by far the best ebook reader imo.
Angry birds is addictive, i found myself accepted into the closed Traveller-AR beta though, so I feel as though that will soon be taking up the majority of my iPhone runtime :)

After that, bam analytics for my website, the wordpress app, Camera+ Dominos 42 3D, sudoku and mindmap are probably my next most used applications!

1. Facebook
2. whatsapp
3.castle attack
4. angry birds
5. Bump
6. SiriusXM
7. Camera+
8. Pulse
9. Tweetlist
10. Into Now

Also in no order...