What's new

ToneFXs text tones not working?

TungstenGT

Reaction score
I looked to see if this was addressed already, but I did not see it in search.
I have ToneFXs 2 Pro and it was working fine for about a week. Now none of my text tones work when I receive a text. All other sounds work fine on my iPhone 4,(ATT). Just wondered if I did something wrong, or if this is a known issue. I have my normal text tone settings to "none".
Any help would be gratefully received.

Last edited:
Actually I don't or haven't use that app on my phone so I can't really talk about it. But to cure that issue u can go to settings> general> reset> reset all settings. After that check see if your SMS sound comes back to normal or not, if not then remove those profiles, sounds, etc... Apps from your device and reset all settings again.

not sure if im having the same problem.. i just made this account to talk about this.. my tonefxs was working fine too then all of a sudden stopped working.. my stock sounds still worked but whenever i went into tonefxs id click a sound and i would get no sound from any of them. i tried removing tonefxs and re installing but this didnt work

anyone help plz?

not sure if im having the same problem.. i just made this account to talk about this.. my tonefxs was working fine too then all of a sudden stopped working.. my stock sounds still worked but whenever i went into tonefxs id click a sound and i would get no sound from any of them. i tried removing tonefxs and re installing but this didnt work

anyone help plz?
I am having this same problem with no help that I can find on the internet.
Anyone fixed this?