What's new

ToneFx Pro

grunt0300

Reaction score
Hi, new poster here with a problem. I have bought ToneFx Pro through Cydia, and although i can use my own tones within it, i cannot, repeat cannot replace the "unlock" sound that came on the iPhone4, with one of my own ringtones. Every other sound can be switched, except that one. I've e-mailed the Dev, but haven't gotten any replies. If anyone could help me, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

You sure there is an option in tonefx to change the unlock tone? I don't remember that option being in tonefx. But if there is such an option to change the unlock sound, apply the sound you want and reboot your device see if it works.

You sure there is an option in tonefx to change the unlock tone? I don't remember that option being in tonefx. But if there is such an option to change the unlock sound, apply the sound you want and reboot your device see if it works.

Yes, i have ToneFx Pro. If you scroll down to system events, it's in there. Negative on the reboot though. There are 15 different categories where you can use your own sounds, and they all work great, except for the "unlock" one. I don't want to go into iFile for a possible fix, so unless somebody knows how to fix this problem, or i finally here from the Dev, i'll probably dump ToneFx when IOS5 comes out. Thanks for your feedback.:)