Tom Tom Usage while in America

Whirlers

New Member
Hiya folks

I'm from the UK and use the UK TomTom all the time on my iphone 4, i'm off to Florida Thursday and i want to download the USA version to use while over there.

My question is if i use this ap while abroad, will i get charged for any kind of data roaming or anything i'm missing. I was thinking that because it use's GPS it won't effect my talk time, or data package costs. I phoned orange to check and they were no help whatsoever. So any information or advice while using my phone oversea's would be appreciated

Thx~
Whirlers
 
as far as i know tomtom does not use data unless you go to one of the features that needs it like google search...but i cannot find a setting to insure the data is turned off like i could with garmin on my 5800
 

Latest posts

Back
Top