What's new

To help anyone here !!!

mixtape777

Reaction score
Can you help I have a problem with my iPhone whenever I call not always the issue with the name of the person who calls regardless of whether they are registered to my contacts, I do not do something wrong?
I wish you all the best ....

Can you help I have a problem with my iPhone whenever I call not always the issue with the name of the person who calls regardless of whether they are registered to my contacts, I do not do something wrong?

Thanks for the wish; however, I have no clue what you're asking. Phone numbers on the iPhone are NOT related to any names unless they're tied together in the Contacts.

mixtape777 said:

I'm confused as well.

I apologize for the my poor English . My problem is that When I receive a call from people that are on the my contact list, in my screen display only the number no name.
Sorry, just me I use google translate to translate.
Did I make a mistake in the settings.
Thank you again for your desire to give a solution to my problem.
have nice day !!

mixtape777 said:
I apologize for the my poor English . My problem is that When I receive a call from people that are on the my contact list, in my screen display only the number no name.
Sorry, just me I use google translate to translate.
Did I make a mistake in the settings.
Thank you again for your desire to give a solution to my problem.
have nice day !!

Have you tried a hard reset? If not try it. Just hold the sleep/wake button and the home button down until the phone powers down and reboots.