What's new

Tmobile through unlocked Verizon iphone 4??

Gmoney12

Reaction score
Just the other day I ordered a new verizon unlocked Iphone 4 through Ebay so I can use through tmobile, and I just realized there is no Sim Card Slot!!
This sucks so bad because I was super stoked for it! I guess I can return it and get my money back, but is that my only option?? Can I trade it in at the apple store for a AT&T one? or any other options, Please any help in appreciated!

Just the other day I ordered a new verizon unlocked Iphone 4 through Ebay so I can use through tmobile, and I just realized there is no Sim Card Slot!!
This sucks so bad because I was super stoked for it! I guess I can return it and get my money back, but is that my only option?? Can I trade it in at the apple store for a AT&T one? or any other options, Please any help in appreciated!

you have many options my hairy friend.

1. Sell it on ebay
2. sell it on craigslist (my favorite)
3. trade it on craigslist

If I were to sell it what's a good price to ask for? I bought it through E-bay for $550.

If I were to sell it what's a good price to ask for? I bought it through E-bay for $550.

well, open CL, type in iphone 4, browse around make sure its a Verizon, filter all the junk deals, and see. i would say $400-$500. You may get lucky with $550 who knows

my guess $450 is the right price for it

Last edited:
I'll just return it and get a refund! damn that sucks Now more waiting!

Is It possible to just buy a Iphone 4 without a contract at the Apple store? and if so How much?

not if you are in US, but if you search CL you can find one from $750-850 new. I can find you one if you want, its gonna say Factory unlocked.

I appreciate it, but I need to wait to get this refund first. Thanks for your help tho