What's new

No Sim Card Slot!! WTF

Gmoney12

Reaction score
Just the other day I ordered a new verizon unlocked Iphone 4 through Ebay so I can use through tmobile, and I just realized there is no Sim Card Slot!!
This sucks so bad because I was super stoked for it! I guess I can return it and get my money back, but is that my only option?? Can I trade it in at the apple store for a AT&T one? Please any help in appreciated!

Unfortunately verzion iPhones can only be used on verzion. Even if there was a sim slot there is no unlock available so you wouldn't be able to use a tmobile sim anyway. If they said it was unlocked then they lied.

I would ask the eBay seller if they would give you a refund. If not contact eBay as the seller lied about it being unlocked...

Yea I have a 7 day return window so I will prob just do that. I guess thats all I can do at the in this situation, now more waiting! BOOOOO

everyone should know that verizon does not have sim cards for any phone. never have before. and the person lied since you CANNOT unlock verizon iphone becuase of the harware they use is differnt from all other cell carriers

everyone should know that verizon does not have sim cards for any phone. never have before. and the person lied since you CANNOT unlock verizon iphone becuase of the harware they use is differnt from all other cell carriers

Not true. The new 4G phones all have sim cards in them.

Thunderbolt on Verizon has a SIM card.