What's new

Time Stamp Every SMS / Text Message On iPhone

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjUuWFBvVRI]YouTube - Time Stamp Every SMS / Text Message On iPhone - iOS Vlog 171[/ame]​

MarkThatMessage is a helpful tweak to have that fixes Apple faulty little time stamp system. Saying its "faulty" is me being a little sarcastic as it does work. Apple has their own way of timestamping and I'm sure its fine for some, but I've found it extremely annoying that I can't see what time I send an SMS. This tweak will leave a time stamp for every SMS you send and receive so you never get confused or forget. You can find MarkThatMessage in Cydia for $.99.

that looks like a good app, shame it costs money. ill never buy a cydia app. only dl the free ones

Do they have an app like that for the Iphone 4...I hate the fact, all the messages are not timed stamp....:confused:

Do they have an app like that for the Iphone 4...I hate the fact, all the messages are not timed stamp....:confused:

that app is for the iphone 4.. as you can see in the video its being used on the iphone 4 ;)

plus i dont think phil would of posted it here if it did not work on the iphone 4

saying that, my texts all have dates and times on them with out the tweek.... :S

nice been looking for something like this and like posted before it's a shame that it cost money but .99 isn't that much.

and with the default timestamps i think that if you send messages back and forth it just does it for the first one and only does a new timestamp if there is a certain delay between the messages. i think at least lol