What's new

Tight VNC

iGaz

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the arrow to show up on the phone when using Tight VNC viewer? Its on by default and I managed to turn it off but I cant get it to come back on and I need it for something I want to try!

It allows you to view your phone screen on your computer and control it remotely if you want.

I don't get a good signal in some parts of the house so I can leave my phone on the windowsill while on the laptop so if I get a text I can reply right from my computer. Means I can use a real keyboard aswell.

Free! :D

You need to install veency through cydia on your phone aswell (also free :D)

Unfortunately its not set up to work correctly on the new iphone yet due to the high resolution but it still works ok. That why I need the arrow to show up on the phone.

I had to reinstall windows last night anyway so hopefully the arrow should be back when I reinstall VNC

Hmm well I'll play around with it since it's free and see if I can give ya any extra insight :)

Ok thanks...

I will be reinstalling it later tonight so hopefully it installs it by default again.

XP Pro. Why?

I've figured out how to get my arrow back. It was turned off on the phone end! Lol

Was curious, I have 7 wanted to keep as close as possible, but since you figured it out nvm.

Ok thanks anyway.

You still gonna have a wee look?

Yeah I believe I will, I already use my phone for remote desktop on my computer I think it would be pretty cool to have it the other way around too

What do you use to make it the other way round? Been looking for a way to control my PC from my phone...

What do you use to make it the other way round? Been looking for a way to control my PC from my phone...

I use iTeleport it's the easiest to use but it's $24 in the app store. Just search vnc for a list there are a few free ones.