What's new

This theme has made me decide to FINALLY jailbreak my phone

Jmills87 said:
I sent my $3.50 donation 48 hours ago and still have not received my download link...

Same here. The modmyi forums is full of people complaining about it.

Edit: I sent mine 12 hours ago!

simply amazing, I would love this on my ipad and iphone as well. Almost makes me regret putting ios 5 beta on my phone.

Unleashed said:
simply amazing, I would love this on my ipad and iphone as well. Almost makes me regret putting ios 5 beta on my phone.

It would look so much better on the iPad.

Unleashed said:

It would look so much better on the iPad.

agreed! I really think it would do, has it been tested for the ipad? or is it just for the ipod touch/iphone atm?

Unleashed said:
agreed! I really think it would do, has it been tested for the ipad? or is it just for the ipod touch/iphone atm?

I googled it and nothing.

The theme creator finally sent me the link and It's a pretty cool theme but really doesn't make sense for iPhone/iPod. After about 30 minutes I got annoyed with it and reverted to my winterboard theme. I think this theme is much more suitable for iPad.

Jmills87 said:
The theme creator finally sent me the link and It's a pretty cool theme but really doesn't make sense for iPhone/iPod. After about 30 minutes I got annoyed with it and reverted to my winterboard theme. I think this theme is much more suitable for iPad.

Yes it is.