What's new

This Case yes or no

in my opinion, i hate cases with a big hole in the back. Ive had many phones in the past where i had a case made where there was a hole on the backside. and what happens is that over time, with your phone being in your pocket or your phone just sitting there collecting dust, the dust will spread thru the back of the phone under the case, and then you'd have to take the case apart and clean it from time to time. and another thing, over time, youre going to get scratches on your phone due to the open area. So when you decide to take the case off, youll have a circle on the back full of scratches and marks.

I have the otterbox defender series case for the ip4. It is slimmer than the 3g model. I really like it and I feel that my phone is protected because all the ports are covered and there is three layers of protection. This gives me a piece of mind.

in my opinion, i hate cases with a big hole in the back. Ive had many phones in the past where i had a case made where there was a hole on the backside. and what happens is that over time, with your phone being in your pocket or your phone just sitting there collecting dust, the dust will spread thru the back of the phone under the case, and then you'd have to take the case apart and clean it from time to time. and another thing, over time, youre going to get scratches on your phone due to the open area. So when you decide to take the case off, youll have a circle on the back full of scratches and marks.

The good thing is that it comes with free front and back protective film :)

I use a e-bay case as a temp until I decide what quality case to get. It covers the back and is all black with a pretty good fit. The listing is long gone but I didn't have a complaint about a 9$ price plus free shipping. Mine was shipped from the US.

i received it today. I like the design but it doesn't FIRMLY hold the case but still the phone doesn't fall or move. i wish i had a slider case