What's new

Thinnest 4S case?

Rocko

Reaction score
Looking for something similar to the Switcheasy Nude but with 'lay on table' design where the front edge of the case sits higher than the front glass. I need it to cover the top area where the headphone jack is also. Any ideas? thanks.

Rocko said:
Looking for something similar to the Switcheasy Nude but with 'lay on table' design where the front edge of the case sits higher than the front glass. I need it to cover the top area where the headphone jack is also. Any ideas? thanks.

The Griffin Reveal Etch is a good case. It has a rubber bumper around the outside edges and a plastic back with a carbon fiber design. It's only $10 on Amazon as well.

I am very fond of the SGP Neo Hybrid cases..........................They are really only bumpers................and do not cover the back.....................But are really nice looking.........................

I use screen protectors for front and back..................Then have the SGP bumper on it..

.(Not too fond of having the back of my phone covered a i dont lke my phone getting too hot when using or charging is certain circumstances)

zig9449 said:
I am very fond of the SGP Neo Hybrid cases..........................They are really only bumpers................and do not cover the back.....................But are really nice looking.........................

I use screen protectors for front and back..................Then have the SGP bumper on it..

.(Not too fond of having the back of my phone covered a i dont lke my phone getting too hot when using or charging is certain circumstances)

I'd imagine the wrapsoil clear screen protectors would work good for an application like this. They're really thick, but completely see through. Plus they sell them in a full body wrap. It'd be perfect for use with a bumper.
I hate the Apple logo being covered up on the back. That's why I like my defender case. It has the opening for the logo, but it still has plastic covering it so it won't get scratched. :D
I'm guessing the defender is too bulky for what the OP is requesting though.

Yeah, I just dot like the back of my phone ring covered because of heating issues.

As I am very conscious about my battery, try to avoid excess heat as much as possible.

zig9449 said:
Yeah, I just dot like the back of my phone ring covered because of heating issues.

As I am very conscious about my battery, try to avoid excess heat as much as possible.

A normal operating battery shouldn't have any "overheating" issues. Even with a case. Unless your playing graphics extensive games a lot. That tends to get the battery good and hot. Lol!

Griffin reveal etch, when dropped will just scratch phone as it is really lose.

I have the very nice Seidio ACTIVE™ X case it work well and protect it to.

darkstar2007 said:
A normal operating battery shouldn't have any "overheating" issues. Even with a case. Unless your playing graphics extensive games a lot. That tends to get the battery good and hot. Lol!

Yeah I know. That's not what I'm talking a out tho. When I'm on my phone for a long time, it will hear up. I like to not have a back cover only to reduce any excess heat that might occur during use, or in some case, certain chargers will make it get hot.

It's merely a precaution, as oppose to doing it to fix an over heating problem.
I don't have an over heating problem.

See what I'm sayin'?

Desmay cases are your best bet! The best I have put on my phone!

Rocko said:
It's nice but does not protect the front glass at all.

There is no such a thing as thinnest case and any drop- protection - these words are opposite to each other..;)

If you are looking for protection then I recommend the LifeProof case.
Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and snow proof.
And it is a very slim case

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net