What's new

Themes from iPix Themes HD

iPix

Reaction score
Hi guys I am new to the theming community and am hooked already, here are the themes that I have created and released so far in order of creation.

iPix HD Weather LS - Lockscreen

$ipix_hd_weather_ls_by_ipixthemeshd-d62pr78.jpg

HD Weather forecast Lockscreen in a choice of 5 colors. Contains instructions for using own weather icons if wanted, selecting color theme and getting weather information for your area. (Hosted by Macciti on cydia)

iPix HD Siri Glow 5 Pack - Siri Skin

$ipix_hd_siri_glow_5_pack_by_ipixthemeshd-d61swe1.jpg

HD Siri theme in a choice of 5 colors. (Hosted by Macciti on cydia)

iPix HD Digital Glass LS - Lockscreen

$iPix HD Digital Glass LS.jpg

HD Digital style lockscreen with detailed information about the current weather in your area and the high and low temps for the next 5 days, 7 colors to choose from. (Hosted by Macciti on cydia)

iPix HD TECH1 - Full Theme

$tech1.jpg

My most complete theme so far and I am very happy with the end result, includes App icons, SBSettings, Notification Center, SMS, Siri Skin, Zeppelin Logos, Plus more...

Plan to create a choice of color themes to include in next update. (Hosted by Macciti on cydia)

Thanks for checking out my work and look forward to hearing what people think.

There are some proper screenshots on Cydia, I am out at the moment so I can't post any on here yet.

Will be home soon so ill post some then

Here are a few screenshots.

Attachments

• $IMG_0402.jpg
    $IMG_0402.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 825
  • $IMG_0403.jpg
    $IMG_0403.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 784
  • $IMG_0408.jpg
    $IMG_0408.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 808
  • $IMG_0409.jpg
    $IMG_0409.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 759
  • $IMG_0412.jpg
    $IMG_0412.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 764
Thanks, a few people have said about tron now so I think I may have to see this film so I know what you all mean.

iPix HD Smart & Smooth - My Latest Theme

$Untitled-3.jpg$Untitled-6.jpg

Please check out my new Facebook page for more news and updates:

PLEASE! "Like" and share

[Moderator edit: Removed link to social networking site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
iPix. I have the Tech 1 full theme. Really like it, & I only really use 1 or 2 themes, yours & S1 i5. What I love about the TECH 1 theme is the LOCKSCREEN. It's like your LS Glass, but I love the way everything is sectioned off. I would love to have just the LS from TECH 1, because I like to swap themes around a lot. But I want to keep that LS most of the time. No offense, but I've tried extracting it out with iFile to no avail (and yes, I did buy the theme. I've had too many "crash" problems in the past with 'free' things). Is there anyway you could put just 'THAT' LS on Cydia? It's my favorite of any I've had in a long while.

$image-3855696558.jpg

This very LS right chere!
Would soooo much love to see it and would even pay for it alone if need be.
THANX

Sent from iPhone using iPF.net

Just tried to get this for my phone, phone is saying not supported with 7.0.4