What's new

[Release] Nion HD

Mattytkz

Reaction score
The amazing neon or high-tech styled theme! With the best part it is totally and completely 100% free! This theme costs nothing at all!

This theme includes, auto skinning all iPhone app icons with the AppIconMask, custom UISounds, very bright and colorful UI that you will love! A User wallpaper lockscreen! (this lockscreen does not work on the firmwares 4.2 and higher!!!) there is a wallpaper included in the theme folder which you can add to the camera role so you can use that wallpaper, you can also make a custom wallpaper with the Wallpaper.psd that I included.

I am working on making some color mods for this theme, but for right now the only color it comes with is Cyan. (sorry about that!)

Right now this theme is only for the iPhone 4 and the iPod Touch 4G, but I am working on making a non-HD version for you guys who have those devices!

This theme will be available in Cydia soon, so make sure to go pick up a copy there as well!

If you want to donate to me (you don't have to, but everything does help) my paypal email is: [email protected]

Image of the theme are below:

User Lockscreen:
Lockscreen.png

Custom Lockpad:
lockpad.png

Home Screen:
home.png

Settings/UI:

settings.png

If you would like to make icons for the theme, I did include the [email protected] in the theme folder, if you are going to post an icon make sure to include the CFBundleIdentifier name! (This is so people can add it to the theme without any confusion)

Anyway enough reading! Here is the download link!

Remember to click the little thanks button!

Nion HD.theme.zip