What's new

Themes for iphone 4

tw33tyz

Reaction score
I have purchased 2 themes for my phone and the downloaded (I think) but I cannot figure out how to use them? Can anyone please help?

Where did you get them from?

You'll need a jailbroken iPhone and then install winterboard to activate your new themes.

Just Install WinterBoard from Cydia, and then open it and go to Themes and pick the theme you want then go back and hit respring or hit the home button.

Let's start with info about phone: Verizon iPhone 4 with os 4.2.6 and jail broken with green poison, Cydia up and running with winterboard intstalled.

Question: how do I apply themes that I downloaded? I went thru winterboard and selected the themes but none are being applied. I am new to the iphone (coming from rooted androids) am I missing something right below my nose?

Thanks in advance.

Let's start with info about phone: Verizon iPhone 4 with os 4.2.6 and jail broken with green poison, Cydia up and running with winterboard intstalled.

Question: how do I apply themes that I downloaded? I went thru winterboard and selected the themes but none are being applied. I am new to the iphone (coming from rooted androids) am I missing something right below my nose?

Thanks in advance.

Respring your phone after applying a theme.

Hi bab, thanks for the quick response.

Unfortunately, respringing does nothing for me. Going back to the winterboard menu show a check mark next to the theme but the theme hasnt applied itself. Rebooting didnt do anything either. Sigh.... about to give up on themes....

Hi bab, thanks for the quick response.

Unfortunately, respringing does nothing for me. Going back to the winterboard menu show a check mark next to the theme but the theme hasnt applied itself. Rebooting didnt do anything either. Sigh.... about to give up on themes....

Ok, pull up the name of the theme in that theme page in winterboard
See picture.
7588004a-aee3-ad3b.jpg
tap your desired theme from that place and pull it completely up.