What's new

The Vapor: One slick iPhone 4 case

I have both Atomic & Vapor and with both i also have mega problem , so i sell it on e-bay and subject is closed … pity is good design … but too big issue

I have had moderate luck with my Vapor but for the money I would not recommend it to anyone. I am hoping the new Atomic case works as advertised so we can finally get the look we want and the function also. Then my case search will finally be over. Element is just a terrible company period. They make GREAT looking cases, no doubt. But they don't care if they function or not, nor will they return calls or emails. In my opinion, no case is worth that or actually I don't feel they even deserve my money to be completely honest. Why support a company that could care less about their customers?

My message to anyone still trying to convince themselves that a metal case is the way forward, is don't waste your money. They don't allow your phone to function to 100% of it's ability. After a few weeks the appeal of the metal case will wear off and then you'll realise it was actually a waste of money and you would rather your hugely expensive iPhone 4 functioned like it was meant to!

I'm now using a nice speck case with a top quality screen protector. You know what? It works flawlessly.

I will be getting one of these cases as soon as possible, very goof case by the looks, I her tried many cases and they all have floors, I hope this one doesn't as it comes with a nice price tag!

Nice post, I have been watching their site for news updates ;)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I had the old style vapor and the headphones wouldnt fit but it looks like they changed the diameter size hole for the headphones jack. Cant wait for someone to buy one of these that i know so i can check it out and buy one after!

Are you serous they still dont fix all the issues!!!! WoW. What a shame, it would be a TOp seller if they fixed the problems!!!

I did find it cool that they added a window for a sim card, thats cool!!!

has anyone used the vapor pro or vapor comp? They are suppose to fix all the issues. I'm wondering which is better. Any advice? Or other recommendations.

thanks