What's new

The Useless Information Thread

Did you know that a fully loaded battery in an iPhone 4 connected to nothing other than headphones, playing Rain sounds will last for at least 14 hours.
Had to turn it off, in the end and get up [emoji274]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wind direction is described according to its source, not its destination.

You knew that, but you may not have realized you knew it.

The arrow on the Fedex truck is white space but appears brighter than the rest of the painted surface due to an optical illusion.

What arrow? I hear you say. Trust me, once you see it, you'll never miss it again.

Experiments show that male rhesus macaque monkeys will pay to look at pictures of female rhesus macaques’ bottoms.

Boys will be boys.... Lol!

~Jenni~
iPhone 6S Plus
Rose Gold 64GB

I believe your correct Miss now get to school or you will miss your iPhone delivery.

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.
I am at school, Sir, and the lesson I had to give today is over. The rest of the day, I'm checking emails, reading and printing edicts, planning lessons for tomorrow,... and waiting for my device.

I am at school, Sir, and the lesson I had to give today is over. The rest of the day, I'm checking emails, reading and printing edicts, planning lessons for tomorrow,... and waiting for my device.

How about that? I only just woke up and the kids in Austria have already put a full day in. No wonder Austrians are so smart.

How about that? I only just woke up and the kids in Austria have already put a full day in. No wonder Austrians are so smart.
I don't see a reason why Austrian children should be smarter than others. Our day lasts 24 hours, just like everyone else's.