What's new

the ultimate iphone 4 death

philsarkisyan

Reaction score
ok, i jailbreak my iphone 4 4.3.3 with jailbreakme.com and it downloaded cydia onto the phone, but it didnt load anything, then boom it powered down and didnt turn on since.
my computer doesnt recognize it
itunes doesnt recognize it
i tried everything possible
holding power and home button for 10, 30 seconds, and minutes
no reaction. doesnt charge,
nothing, doesnt go into DFU/ recovery mode or anything like that.
any solutions out there???

Make VERY sure that the cable which you are using an ORIGINAL one, it's really important.
After making sure that you are having the ORIGINAL cable connect it to a charger and leave it alone for about 30mn to 40mn, it could just be that your phone run out of battery for a weird reason.
Later on, use the same ORIGINAL cable to connect it to your computer and fire up iTunes, (Remember to reboot your computer before connecting your iPhone to it, makes sure that your iTunes is up to date.) If your computer doesn't still recognize your iPhone then use another computer which is having the latest iTunes version.

nothing happened, i left it on charge over night, it didnt even get warm.
does jailbreakme.com support base band 4.10.00?

Jailbreakme or any other jailbreak program has nothing to do with the baseband. Thats for unlocking.

Can you explain to how you are trying to put the phone into DFU...?

That sounds strange to me, i have never seen this happen......good luck with your project

philsarkisyan said:
ok, i jailbreak my iphone 4 4.3.3 with jailbreakme.com and it downloaded cydia onto the phone, but it didnt load anything, then boom it powered down and didnt turn on since.
my computer doesnt recognize it
itunes doesnt recognize it
i tried everything possible
holding power and home button for 10, 30 seconds, and minutes
no reaction. doesnt charge,
nothing, doesnt go into DFU/ recovery mode or anything like that.
any solutions out there???

this happened to me a long time ago.
I jail broke 4.3.3 with jbme the day it came out and the same thing happened. I can't exactly remember what I did though. I either let the battery run down by just leaving it and the iTunes recognised it or I charged it fully and then iTunes recognised it. since u can't see the charge u should leave it charges overnight or don't charge it for a while. when iTunes recognized it I then restored. I think it had something to doe with mobile substrate but I'm not sure.
hope you solve your problem. I know these things can be frustrating