What's new

The Rock and Siri Dominate the Internet in New Apple Ad

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
The Rock and Siri dominate the Internet with new Apple mini movie.JPG

When Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson announced yesterday via a fantastic movie poster that he had teamed up with Apple’s Siri there were certainly a few cynics around wondering if Apple had lost its mind, but it turns out that Apple knew exactly what it was doing, as the YouTube short film, entitled “iPhone 7-The Rock x Siri Dominate the Day,” has gone viral in a big way, boasting more than 6.7 million views since yesterday, and currently trending Number 3 worldwide on YouTube.
“I partnered with #Apple to make the BIGGEST, COOLEST, CRAZIEST, DOPEST, MOST OVER-THE-TOP, FUNNEST (is that even a word?) movie ever,” said Johnson on Facebook.

“And I have the greatest co-star of all time - #Siri.

“I make movies for the world to enjoy and we also made this one to motivate you to get out there and get the job done.

“I want you to watch it, have fun with it and then go LIVE IT.”

With so many millions of views, this can only be great publicity for Apple and Siri ahead of the launch of the new Siri-centric HomePod and the forthcoming new iPhone line-up. And it also bodes well for Apple’s much-rumoured move into TV and film content-creation.

Source: Apple Teams Up With Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson for Siri Movie