What's new

The Horn Stand Makes Your iPhone 4 Louder!

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
horn-stand-1.jpg

SlashGear has unearthed this really cute little amplifier for your iPhone 4, called the Horn Stand, which is available from Japanese website Strapya World for $32.60 in several different colours, including black, gray, green and white. To amplify your iPhone 4’s sound, you simply have to slot it into the stand, and it will then work without the any of any sort of electronic power, simply by using the same principles of an old-fashioned gramophone player, by vibrating the sound through the cylinder.

The Horn Stand is made from 100 percent natural cleavage silicon, and features a single button which you can use to access your Home button, and it’s also washable, but don’t forget to take your iPhone 4 out first before you wash it! Of course it’s not going to be the most hi-tech sound in the world, but if you simply want to amplify your normal iPhone 4 sound then it looks like a cute little solution.

Source: SlashGear

Cleavage silicon... :D

Sorry I had to! Lol

Looks good. Would be interested to see how much it increases volume without the use of electricity or degrading the quality

lol a horn for your iphone 4? walk around with that thing attached to ur phone no way

Cleavage silicon usually ends up creating a horn. Lol

I don't think your ment to walk around with it in your pocket though! Lol

:D "that's what she said!" to quote Michael Scott from The Office!

Haha! I knew there was a pun in there somewhere. Just took me a while to find it. Lol

A cheap easy way to put alluded sounding phone in every room in the house. Would be nice if it was landscape compatible. Would make watching netflix while taking a dump more enjoyable ! ;)

I might get this as a gag gift for a friend for Christmas, it's cute!

I ordered one. I think it will be useful especially as a stand.

This looks great! I wonder how good the sound quality is though.
But hey it's only 32 bucks right? I think I'll get one just for kicks.
This thing looks okay and it wouldn't be using my iPhone batteries
so that's good too. Could someone post about it's durability though?
I'm a clutz so I'm probably gonna drop this at some point in time.

I should get mine today. Oh yeah, will test it's usefulness at the dining table and see if it attracts some spectators :)